Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still Pregnant

Just so all of you know I'm still pregnant. I think church is the worst cuz people just don't know what to say and they can't believe that I'm still pregnant. So all day I heard, Your still here! I wanted to say nope just stuffed a basketball there so I could get some great attention. But I didn't and I can't really blame them I understand it's a long pregnancy for everyone. Anyways, we had a great dinner tonight. Adam always cooks on Sunday he made Mustard Pork and Roasted cabbage. Delicious all the way around. The kids even liked it and most ate the cabbage. Then we made caramel and dipped pretzels and apples. Then we dipped the pretzels in chocolate and added toppings such as cooked coconut, mini m&M's, roasted pecans, etc. MMMMMMMMMMM good. Then with the apples we dipped them in white chocolate, then in brown sugar and cinnamon. Can I just say I think I've gained at least a few more pounds but man was it delicious. And it was fun too. The kids had a great time. I love the fall!

9 comments:

Staying Young in Vegas said...

I am sorry I missed the caramel apples, but glad I haven't missed a brand new Marchant. Can you hold off until Nov 1 when I get home?

TisforTonya said...

your post made me remember that my Sis In Law has promised some yummy caramel apples when they visit this weekend... I'm going to be craving them all week!

just know that every "you're still here?" comment was people amazed that you have the fortitude and faith to continue going to church when most of us would be walking the curb hoping to get labor started!!

Sabrina said...

I am SO there with you. Every Sunday I am vainly embarrassed to go to church because I KNOW what everyone is thinking, "She's STILL pregnant??!" Ug. Hang in there. At least you know you wont go past your due date!

Chels said...

What a fun treat idea! And what exactly is your due date? Not seeing you ever it's gone fast on this end! :)

mariann and Tory said...

YUM!! I miss those days at your house when we would play cards and eat food! Hmmmmmm

The Gibsons said...

ok I want adam to come and cook for us. Chris makes sugar rice and that is about it. The sweets sound amazing. I am sorry about the ward. I know it happened to you a lot here too. Can't wait to see the new marchant.

Kamille said...

Hey beauty! Wishing that I could be at church with you so you wouldn't be the only person who everyone was gaping at. We could share the attention and make people feel like idiots who really deserve to feel like idiots. ;)

Perry Family said...

It was fun to see you last night at book club! Good luck and hope all goes well!

TisforTonya said...

okay - now that I've heard the news from the grapevine that this post title is no longer true... we want details... and pictures :)