Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Family Pictures





We got wonderful and fun family pictures taken. This is by far my favorite photo session. First of all it represents my family so very well. We are who we are, we love who we are, and we have fun being who we are. So now though I need help deciding which family photo should be my 10 x 13. I'm only giving you two options. These were taken by a wonderful photographer Marissa Moss at http://www.marissadphotography.com/ or you can click on my family photo to the right to go to her website.

12 comments:

Chels said...

Oh my gosh! What great pictures!! Love them!

Perry Family said...

definitely go for the pool picture! I love it!

Kamille said...

That is so fun! I love that you are all in a pool together! Your color choice is perfection. I love you, woman. And your family is just growing too fast.

wermakingmemories said...

The pool one is definatly my favorite. It is exactly who your family is.

Dana Marchant said...

Wet n wild! Love 'em.

The Teagan Times said...

Too cute! You guys all are so adorable.

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

so cute! I love those pictures! I like both family pics, but I think if I had to pick one, I would pick the one out of the water.

Chelsi said...

My vote is for the pool picture. Both are good, but that one really shows your family's fun personality. And, it's unique! Miss you!

John and Marissa said...

Thanks for the shout out girl! I LOVE the new blog header too! I am so partial to the one in the pool...it's my fav! You guys are soooo fun!

The Gibsons said...

Kollen I have never seen such cute family pictures. I love the one with ya in the pool. That is a must!! Your a beautiful family. Austin looks just his daddy. We sure miss you guys.

mariann and Tory said...

POOL Picture!!

Amber Lee said...

Those pictures are so great! Great colors, gorgeous family! The pool pic is probably the funnest pose I've ever seen! Good for you guys!