Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where to begin. . .

Let's just say life is crazy and I just haven't wanted to blog. But tonight I guess I feel the need to play catch up through pictures and one liners. We'll see what happens. First and for most Morgan is getting baptized. Wow I can't believe it. She is so wonderful and making such great decisions. If you would like to come you are more than welcome. We can always find places for everyone to stay.

So after Christmas we went to my parents house. My whole family was there and it was a lot of fun. I miss that we can't see each other as often as we would like but we make the most of the time we have. So I got to rake leaves and use the blower. I was so sad when it started to rain and I couldn't do the front yard. Some of you think I'm joking but I love love love the outdoors. I am a sun worshiper and an outside junkie. I love working outside. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed grass and trees and gardens. Someday? I hope! I Pray!

So anyways while I was outside working my sister suggested we have some fun with the blower and this is the result. I laughed so hard it was so great.




I hope you laughed as much as I did. It still cracks me up. That's a piece of candy flying out of her mouth. Her little sister was happily picking up all of the candy from her siblings that was on the ground. Below is our Christmas Jammies from Grandma Marchant. They are the cutest.

This was Ashdon's favorite present. I swear he was molesting the sippy cup and would scream at anyone who would touch it.
Grandpa and Grandma Moore with all of their grandkids. It was a full house but a fun one.


Well this is a quick recap of our holidays and our life. I can't seem to remember anything unless I have a picture. So maybe next week I'll actually have a good one with a good story or two.

5 comments:

The Gibsons said...

Chris and I were laughing hard at the blower pictures. I agree with you on the outdoors. I wish I could be out in it more. Thanks for the little update. Can't believe it is Morgans turn to be baptised. We are coming down to vegas I think the second weekend in March is watch the Cubs play the White Sox. But I know Sloane would love to see Morgan get baptised. I will have to see what we could do.

mariann and Tory said...

That is awesome!!! LOVE the leaf blower!! If I had a tree that would dump leaves I would SOOOO use it that way! Awesome!!

Kamille said...

That is one powerful leaf blower. Some of those shots look down-right painful! It is so fun to have a house full of cousins that are little and want to play...my kids' cousins are getting older so there's more texting, drama, and bickering about what is more cool to do. I'm glad you enjoyed your time. Take care!

Lyndsay said...

Haha, cute pictures. Looks like lots of fun!

Sheri said...

Lol! Love the pics! Too funny