Sunday, June 27, 2010

The best way to get money out of a cassette player

Yes I said cassette player. Our car being a 2001 still has that feature. I know you all wish you could have one too. Well Ashdon likes to play in the car and yes put money (change) into the cassette player. I wouldn't really care seeing that we don't own any cassettes anymore, yes I said anymore I am that old. However, it messes up the cd player, the time and the radio. So being the crafty person I am I had to get the money out. I tried tweezers, they aren't long enough and it is hard to pinch them. So I had to get creative. I tried tape, not tacky enough. So I resorted to kabob sticks, and a piece of marshmallow. It works awesome. So there is your tip of the day. Marshmallows get money out of cassette players.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Leave it to you to think about sticking a marshmellow in your tape player... :) Ha ha. I'll tuck that away for future reference though. :) (Yes, we still have one in our car too.)

The Jones' said...

That is good to know! We just bought our van and it's a 2004 and it has a cassette player too! I have no idea why they would still make them that way... oh well.. How are you guys? When are you coming up here again, we'd love to see you!

TisforTonya said...

good to know... just in case... you know :)

Kamille said...

Super helpful. xoxox

The Teagan Times said...

Hey I have a penny in my emergency brake. Hmmmm. Do you lick the marshmellow or just bite the end off?

mariann and Tory said...

That is way awesome!! Nice tip! I have a lot of cassette tapes that I won't throw away because they are so awesome! I was actually wishing the other day that they would keep cassette players in the car!