Monday, August 31, 2009

July 24th Up to Cedar





I don't know why but I love shooting and I love guns. It is one of my favorite things and I want to own my own. Someday!! I want to become a really good shot that's my goal. My father-in-laws hand gun is heavy and I stink at shooting it. I couldn't hit anything. I was a little afraid of it too. It just seemed so dangerous. When Austin had it in his hands I was so scared. Of all my kids he'd be the one to shoot someone or his own toe. But Adam was right behind him helping him hold it up. All the boys had a great time and were decent shots themselves. Oh and hand guns are extremely loud. I could not here a thing when I was done. Thanks to Grandma for keeping Ashdon so I could go.





Wow what do they call this neat green stuff?






We went to the green show but the kids didn't want to watch it so we did a lot of tricks in this beautiful green grass. Something we don't see very often living in the desert.
Again we tried to squeeze as much in as we possibly could. Oh so why did we go to Cedar. Well for the 24th of july of course. They have a parade and a breakfast that we just couldn't pass up. Crazy the things we do. We also love to spend time with family and 3 hours is a lot easier to do than 10 hours (to my family).

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

It looks like lots of fun. I can't believe how big your kids are, especially Austin and Marin (why can't I remember how to spell her name?). We sure miss you guys. I really miss you, but I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.

Kamille said...

I'm glad that you got to spend some time with family. Looks like fun...shooting, rolling in the grass (did you forget what that looks like?), seeing family. Maryn has some really light hair. From being in the sun, no doubt. Little cuties! Love you, woman!