Monday, August 31, 2009

A blast from the past

The Fourth of July -
I know but just like my laundry I'm way behind and happy just to be breathing. My parents came for the 4th and so did Logan. We squeezed in as much as you can for a three day weekend. It was fun. We went swimming, on to the Bass Pro Shop to watch the fish feeding, slept a bit. Then off to Mount Charleston for a picnic and hiking. It was a nice short hike but straight up. We reached a small waterfall, complete with graffitti and a Mary statue (I don't know, it was weird). It was beautiful up there and it was so much cooler than vegas. Morgan does not like hiking. I think because it actually takes effort. But I plan on hiking the complaining out of her until she loves it. After which we went to Adrianne and Gregg's House for a fabulous party where we got to not only eat great food but also the wonderful shave ice oh and did I mention illegal fireworks. It was great.

It was so nice to have my parents and Logan here. I'm grateful that they don't mind traveling to see us. We have such a great time. It's never long enough.






1 comment:

mariann and Tory said...

Awesome! Madi HATES hiking and instead of making her do it...TOry said it ruins his day so we just don't go! Bummer! Love the pictures!