Sunday, April 20, 2008

Always Comical Here!!

We've had some fun. Grandma and Grandpa were here for Adrianne's production. It was fun to have them here. Thank you mom for all of your wonderful help here around the house. It was a huge relief. I'm feeling better but not quite up to par so this is just another post of the little comedians in my life. I was having one of those bad days and had to throw up. I'm usually in the kitchen when this happens so I just throw up in the sink. As I'm throwing up Maryn brings a stool over to the sink (to get a better look I guess) and then laughs every time I dry heave. It was great. Also the other day I threw up with all the kids in the kitchen and not a single one seemed to even notice or care. Aden kept asking me questions and Morgan plainly states, "Oh, mom's throwing up." Well thanks for the love! There's a little song the kids sing that goes, down down baby I can do karate, etc. Well Austin likes to sing Dam Dam baby. I corrected him but he said no it's dam dam. Austin gave a talk in church today. It was on Following the prophet. He was great. He of course said what I told him to say and then sang solo the chorus to the song Follow the Prophet. The other night I left to go to book club and as I'm backing out of the driveway I hear screaming (mind you the windows in the van were all closed so it must have been pretty loud) I roll the window down and see Austin in his upstairs bedroom window crying, Mom, where are you going. I tell him. Still crying, "I love you mom, come back mom. I love you mom." I'm not sure what the neighbors think of us. We went to Ward FHE and during the lesson all of the kids sit up front. Well Austin kept turning around and waving to Adam continuously through the whole thing. The teacher kept calling on him because he thought he had something to say. That boy loves his daddy. The other day I asked him to go upstairs to get me a diaper and he screams, "stop asking me to do that, Ugh!" So I looked at him and said, "Okay, stop asking for food, and chocolate milk, and I won't make dinner or lunch, oh and don't ask me to wipe your but when your done going pooh!" He said, "Oh, okay, I'll get the diaper." He learned a lot faster than the other kids that's for sure. Morgan is more of my drama queen rather than a comedian so everything is just dramatic. When she gets hurt don't worry I think all of Las Vegas can hear her screaming. Well that's all for now.

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

Just think of what great parents your kids will be when they have kids throwing up--it won't bother them at all. :o) I hope you don't have too much of that going on, now. That story about Austin is hilarious! He always was quite the comedian!

The Jensen's said...

Kollen, Did I miss something...are you prego? I love all the stories about your kiddies. What would life be without crazy kids? love ya-Jennie

Kamille said...

I love your ramblings. I just feel like you are here talking with me. I apparently depressed many with my last post because it just talks about how I was the crazy lady with her head out the window puking because I had to drive somewhere at the same time that I was puking. I'm not happy about being sick. I am happy about my last pregnancy. Yea me. And seriously, who comes up with the word verifications? What in the world is fpoikp? Seriously!

mariann and Tory said...

You are so funny! I can totally picture Morgan screaming after talking with you the other day on the phone! You poor gal! You kids are sooo funny! That awesome that they aren't sympathy pukers!

♥Concerned♥ said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I found you on Kamille's blog. Your family is so cute!