Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some News

Well there is a reason that I have not updated my blog. I haven't been feeling very well but I think I'm starting to feel better. Although I don't have time to or energy to write a whole lot. So yes for all of you who are wondering we are pregnant again. It was an accident. I was trying to decide if we were done and so I just said we are on hold because I couldn't figure it out. Well I guess I got my answer. Although I am just in the first trimester and I haven't always had great success there so but I don't usually get sick when that happens either. I've definately been sick. I will update more as I feel better so for now this is it. Oh and for the question your all thinking so are you done? The answer is Hell Yeah!! Sorry for the language but I can't think of a better way to say it. Sorry to my grandma if she reads this and my mother who will just be mortified that her daughter could actually use a word like that and my mother-in-law and anyone else who had higher expectations of me, however remember I'm hormonal and you never know what will happen or what a hormonal women can say or do. I love you all.

9 comments:

Chels said...

Congrats! I know exactly how you feel with your "Hell Ya" comment. That's how I felt when I got pregnant with Keighlee! :) Good luck with everything and I hope you start feeling better again soon!

Sabrina said...

Hahahaha. I love it.

Unknown said...

Yea...you updated!;) It was good to see you the other day! We will be seeing you next weekend! Hope you start feeling better!

Traci said...

Congrats! I think that is great. I hope you start to feel better and better each day. Good luck with everything!

L and T said...

I am feeling for you Kollen! We can relate with SURPRISE babies!

LeAnn said...

It was great to see you the other day. We love visiting with you guys. I hope you start feeling better soon. You are so strong. Its really hard for me to picture you saying angry words. ahahaha. Take Care!

The Vegas Veenendaal's said...

Hee, hee.... you crack me up! Good to hear that you are feeling a little better. I was feeling bad for you. :)

Chelsi said...

Congratulations! And, sorry you're feeling so sick! The Lord definitely has a sense of humor, doesn't he? Love you!

Kamille said...

I wish I could relate. I never feel sick when I'm pregnant. Oh wait! I must be thinking of someone else. Hopefully you won't be hanging with your head in the toilet for too long!