Sunday, April 6, 2008

Funny Moments

I just wanted to add some funny things my kids have said or done. We were driving and there was a motorcyclist driving a little crazy. Aden says, "It must be a woman driving because it's all crazy." It was a man. Austin was in the tub with Maryn and she pooped so they got out. While Adam was putting them in the other tub Austin says, "Dad, Maryn went poop this way and then she went poop and she pooped out a raisin Dad. A RAISIN....(laughing hysterically)!" Maryn would babble aimlessly and then bend over mouth wide open laughing and wait for me to do the same. I actually started laughing for real because it was so cute. Morgan should write for mad libs. See if you can figure it out. to mom, i hop u fl bdr.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I can't wait til Kirra gets to that age! I love how kids say the funniest things! I had to say that sentence that Morgan did about 1,000 times. Is it I hope you feel better?

mariann and Tory said...

Kollen,
You are soo funny! I am glad you are feeling better! Your kids are so cute! Have a super day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam and Kollen! Congrats! I am so excited for you. The last time I talked to Adam (5 years ago!) I remember him making the comment that you were a "great mom". Anybody can be a mom, but it is in my opinion an honor to be called a great mom! And Adam, I bet you are a great dad...after all you were a great VP!

Amber (Petersen) Robison
Ps I hope it's okay that I just dropped in on you...I can't even remmber how I found you!

Amber Lee said...

Hi, Adam and Kollen! This is the "other Amber Peterson," Amber Lee. I was just looking at Dana's page and found you guys. It's funny--I'll be looking at someone's friends' link and it'll lead me somewhere else, and so on, until I've found a long thread of SUU people!
Dana told me you were in Vegas. It looks like life is treating you well--what a beautiful family. Your oldest son is a little hottie! :-)
Pop in and say hello--www.brunjesbloggings.blogspot.com.
My last name is Brunjes now--rhymes with sponges!
Amber