Friday, January 30, 2009

Brotherly Love

So I had all of the funny things my kids have done written down in a note pad. Little did I know or care that it was Maryn's so it had been taken away from me and I don't know where she put it. However there have been a few things that have happened that I do remember so a post is in order or those memories soon will disappear. That's what happens when you are me and don't remember anything. Speaking of I have watched a movie called the "The Fountain" . It was the dumbest movie so I didn't actually watch the whole thing just parts here and there. Well I could have sworn I watched it with Adam(my husband) but he swears he's never seen it. I think he is playing a cruel joke on me but I've sworn at him so many times that it was him and he still hasn't broken down. I really would like to know who it was I watched that movie with because I'm drawing a complete blank. So if it was someone who reads my blog please let me know I really need closure and waiting to die to find out is not fun.
So anyways, the other day Morgan came home early from school. Aden is in charge of getting her and making sure they both get home together after school is over. He came home and said mom is morgan home. I was so worried and stressed. I asked a kid in her class and he said she had gone home. So I walked to the bike rack and her bike was still there. So I had to go back and make sure she wasn't still here somewhere." So I said, "Yeah I brought her home early because she said she was sick but she's not really sick." Aden said, "What!! All that stress and worry. I was so worried about her." I thought that was so sweet. And then to top it off he brought her bike home along with his scooter. Sometimes you wonder if your kids really like each other and then they do things like this. It was great.
Aden is also experiencing some B.O. issues. For crying out loud he's only 8. He'd also gone to a birthday party that was a rock band theme and came home with a fohawk (I don't know how to spell that correctly). Half was sprayed pitch black and the other half green. It was crazy he looked so much older and all of the sudden I thought it won't be long before he'll be a teenager and what if he wants his hair like this. And oh my goodness he looks really cool to top it off. If I were a girl his age I'd be all over that. That's crazy. I don't want him to get older. I don't want girls to like him just yet but they do. Wow! Life is crazy.
The other thing is the kids have been playing house lately and Ashdon is the baby for them. He doesn't last very long in there but hey they take him for a little bit. Morgan is the best helper of them all. She always wants ashdon to hold him and take care of him. She is going to be a great mom someday. She reminds me of Vanessa when we were growing up. I could really care less about holding people's babies and taking care of them but she would love it.
I had lost my credit card for about 2 weeks. Now I knew it was in the house I just couldn't find where it was and let me tell you I tore apart the house in the places I thought it should be. Well I was sitting here at the computer and all of the sudden Maryn comes walking out from her bedroom holding it up. Where she had it I do not know but I'm glad she found it.
Well I've got to go enjoy this 65 degree weather so going on a walk now.

5 comments:

Kamille said...

How do you have 5 kids and get anything done? I struggle! I haven't left my house in 4 days except to go to work because I can't handle the stress of having all my kids with me. And you have 5. And you go for walks. And you probably get groceries whenever you need them. I've been out of eggs for 4 days because I CAN'T FREAKIN'LEAVE MY HOUSE! Oy.

TisforTonya said...

I love that he was so concerned for his Sis!

and poor Kamille, we're going to have to take her some eggs :)

mariann and Tory said...

Thats awesome! I wonder where Maryn had the credit card? Are you missing anything else?

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

hey Kollen, I did totally have the wrong link on my website...I am not very good with this whole blog site. I love the new pic on your site!

jillha said...

Hey Marchants! I think there was a time I thought you were going to have five kids...hmmm...you all look so great. It is good to see you through your blog.