Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just couldn't wait

Okay so I couldn't wait til next week to post pictures. I didn't do all of the ones I wanted so that should save you some time. If you are my family and are reading this please look through these pictures and read the post right after it. If your not family you can do whatever you want.


The reenactment of the birth of Baby Jesus. Morgan played Mary, Aden - Joseph, Austin was a shepard and Derick was the donkey that mary rode which he really let her get on his back and ride in. Ashdon was baby Jesus.

Adam got to play santa this year. The first thing Maryn did when she saw him was say Daddy, and then he looked to grandma and said my daddy is so funny. Now Maryn says I got this from Santa my daddy. Aden was the first to get his present and was so embarrassed.

Of course with all of that snow we had to go sledding. The next time we went to Dallins house and he pulled everyone around behind his four wheeler. Now that was fun. We didn't have to hike up any hills.






The petroglyphs at Valley of Fire. It was beautiful and fun.

Yeah it was really high up. Read my post below for more on this.

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

glad you got to enjoy the snow - can't believe you got so much!

Kamille said...

You are just so pretty. I'm glad you're my friend!

mariann and Tory said...

Awwww...I was thinking the sand was kinda kinky! Ya better be careful!Hahaha!

Cordell and McCall said...

So fun to see pics of all of you! Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas!! Miss you guys!