Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scentsy Consultant


Just wanted to let everyone know that I am a scentsy consultant. I'm having a big open house here at my house on Friday, May 1st, from 4-6 pm. Kids are welcome! And everyone is invited. This is something new for me and very intimidating so I thought I'd just through this on my blog for all of those who read it and if you like this and are not from here you can still order things off my website by clicking the scentsy button on the side bar. Thanks so much, Kollen

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Way to go, Kollen! I can totally relate to how you're probably feeling, but I'm sure you'll be great. It's a pretty good chance to stretch and get out of your comfort zone.

Could you do me a favor (non-Scentsy related)? I didn't catch Marianne before she went private, and I'd love to be on her invited list if she would be okay with that. Would you pass along my request and email (chelsi.kroff@yahoo.com) to her? Thanks! And good luck with the Scentsy!

TisforTonya said...

Fun! Hope it goes well!