Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vote for ME!!

So we've entered ashdon into a baby contest. We are not sure if voting makes a difference but just in case if you have a few minutes could you stop by www.kwnr.com and vote for ashdon. As of Sunday night it is not up yet but hopefully it will be soon.

Now on to the good stuff. Mothers day was good. I chose to celebrate it on Saturday so I could actually enjoy it. And it made sunday not so bad. Sunday's a terrible day to have Mother's and Father's day. So I changed it and I'm so glad I did. Adam cooked breakfast while I slept in, the kids gave me a pedicure complete with scrubbing off the dead skin. Then presents and I got many sweet things from my kids. Aden and morgan of course made stuff at school so Austin not to be outdone ran downstairs and came back up with a grocery bag taped to a newspaper ad. "Here mom it's a magazine holder so you don't get your hands dirty." Man that kid just takes care of himself. He adjusts so easily it's awesome. Aden had to go outside and didn't have a shirt on instead of going upstairs he slips on one of Ashdon's onsies. He wouldn't let me get a picture but I don't see stairs in our next house. We are all to lazy for that. So a bit of bad news for Aden. His bike was stolen. We are not sure when or how but pretty sure it was when the kids were outside playing. We leave the garage open so they can get in easily. They come in and out about a gazillion times. And now no bike. I feel just ticked off that someone thinks they have to right to our things. We've prayed to get it back but it hasn't landed on our doorstep. That would be nice. We've searched and searched for it. To no avail. Morgan has been well just wonderful as always. She is my big helper and yes she complains but she does a lot for me and I appreciate her. She still has her snaggle tooth and can't seem to pull it I'm so tempted to do it in her sleep. Austin is doing basketball and loves it. I love the community center. It's a skills class and they are teaching them some really good stuff. The games are the best and him running up and down the court waving is precious. Maryn is two but thinks she's three because the kids confuse her. And she doesn't believe me when I tell her she's just two. She went up on the stand with the older kids today to sing for primary. She and Austin waved to me. I was on the second row because I had to lead so that was fun. Ashdon is sitting up sometimes he falls but for the most part he does great. He can creep or roll across the entire floor to get what he wants. He's amazing. I'm afraid he'll be crawling really soon and then walking because he loves to stand. He wants to be with the big kids so bad.

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

good update - and yeah... I'd skip the stairs if a onesie if preferable to going u them! A picture would have been good - darn their little egos!

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

Ashdon is cute, I'll vote for him any day! Happy Mother's Day! The Saturday thing is a good idea, where do we vote...?

Kamille said...

T's comment is funny. I'm lovin' your catch-up. You are awesome, you know that! I love hearing about your life. I miss you terribly.

Lyndsay said...

hes so cute!