Friday, July 31, 2009

Flax Seed Oatmeal anyone

So I had no idea this happened or how long ago it happened but I found it to be quite funny.
We have in our cupboard some ground flaxseed in one container and in the same type of container oat bran. They look nothing alike mind you just the containers they are in are identical. I don't have them labeled because it's obvious which one is which. Well not to daddy-o. Morgan came down for breakfast and wanted oat bran. So adam made her a bowl. She started eating it and said dad this doesn't taste very good. Well instead of believing her because she waste food all of the time and whines about it he said well let's put some more sugar in it. Now I don't think truck loads of sugar could have made flax seed oatmeal taste any good. So she still complains that it doesn't taste right. So Adam, not wanting to waste food, makes her eat 3 more bites. Which she does complaining the whole time. Well when Adam gets it from her and starts cleaning the bowl he realizes that he'd poured her flax seed rather than oat bran. I don't know but I bet she had some great bowel movements that day!!!!!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Oh! Poor girl!!!

mariann and Tory said...

Oh my gosh! Flax seed goes right through me so I can't even imagine what that would do to her! WOW! FUNNEEE!