Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Major Update

So I have just done about 10 gazillion posts dating back to mid July. So if you want to catch up on what I didn't post keep going back. They are brief and have a lot of pictures. I had to download pictures today because we are selling oh wait yeah sold the honda. *It took an hour and 10 minutes to sell the car. Amazing. We got exactly what we were asking for it and there is a lot of work that needs to be done. It was crazy. I had about 20 calls on it in the first 20 minutes. I was amazed but thankfully for that I have updated my blog so go to all the blogs below to get a quick update of our lives here in Vegas.

4 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

Oh good your back! I was starting to give up! Hahahahaha! Looks like you were super busy!

TisforTonya said...

Good to see something fresh and exciting on here... and nothing could get more exciting than that first day of school!

Chelsi said...

Congrats on the selling of your car! I am so excited to have posts from you--I thought you had forsaken your blog altogether!

The Gibsons said...

Hi Kollen is was so neat to read up on what you guys have been doing. Your kids have gotten so big. Congrats on selling your car, that is amazing. I hope your ok with me posting on your blog.