Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mount Charleston - August

So look at these sexy boys of mine. You can't get much cuter than that. I really don't know how to fix these pictures but we went to Mount Charleston with some friends and Adrianne. It was so nice. Who knew that this wonderful oasis could be in the middle of Nevada. It was only 75 degrees and the kids loved playing outside. Annalyse liked stepping in human feces, Morgans collected sticks, the boys ran around I assume playing something but I'm not sure what and adee was in charge of taking pictures. Apparently it was not to her benefit to take a picture of me. So I was there thoroughly enjoying myself sitting in a camp chair and doing nothing else.











Maryn just wanted to get dirty. That was her favorite thing to do. Although she had stage fright when trying to pee outdoors. That was great.

No comments: