Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shark Reef - July

We got to go to the Shark Reef at one of the Hotels. The kids loved it and we got a great deal so that made it even better.Austin with the Alligator
The kids loved the self guided tour things. And I'm grateful my kids love to learn. They really take advantage of opportunities. They listened to every single one and tried to figure out which fish they were talking about. Then they would relay all of the info to my poor brain that can't remember a whole lot anyways.
The Manta Ray. We were able to pet them. Of course I practically drowned Morgan to get her to touch it and I also bribed all of the kids. I told them I would pay them a whole dollar if they touched it. And yes they all did. Aden a couple of times. Austin just once or twice (his arm was a little to short so it was harder) and morgan just once and that was enough. She moved away from it and on to the other things.


Austin trying to muster up the courage to touch it. It was great. We also got to see an Octopus and of course sharks. Even though there is glass they are still scary.

No comments: