Monday, November 9, 2009


All the presents and his favorite thing was the yellow bag it came in. Irony!!!

MMMM!! He loves his cupcake.


He could hardly wait for me to take the wrapper off and this was after dinner. I think this poor kid is starving.

He loved his book.


I didn't want to do frosting so I did a light dusting of powdered sugar and I think they turned out quite good. Morgan made the cupcakes and they were so moist. I don't know how she did it but they were soooooo good.

Happy Birthday Ash.

3 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

I would not ask her how she got them so moist!! Some things are better off as a mystery!! Haha!! JK!
I am so glad you are posting again!!! I have missed you!

Kamille said...

Oh. Happy Birthday Ashdon. Poor little boy who has no idea who I am. And I used to be one of the people always around your kids. You look absolutely glowing in your birthday pictures. You are just so pretty. Lucky.

The Teagan Times said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! I don't seem to have an email for you. I wanted to invite you to read our blog. If you have my email could you email me. Thanks! Missed you guys for Thanksgiving.