Monday, November 9, 2009

My Birthday









So for my birthday we went camping in Zion's. It was perfect. We loved it. As we drove up there were deer right there. The area was beautiful. We set camp up then went through the tunnel and of course we turned the car lights off. The kids thought it was funny because I would last about one second then start screaming because it was freaking me out. It was so dark in there. Right after the tunnel is a hike though and we were able to go and do that. We went with the Jones' and it was great. Saturday was my birthday and it was the best birthday. It was great to be away from laundry, the house, the dishes. Because let's face it, even though it's your birthday the normal stuff is still there. Well I escaped it and was out in nature. I love nature, I love camping and I love hiking. It was so great. To top it off I got a candle in a smore. You can't ask for more than that.

1 comment:

mariann and Tory said...

Happy birthday!! Glad you had a great time! Love the pictures!!