Monday, November 9, 2009

California camping










So in August I went home on one condition. That my parents would go camping with me. With year round school we had a two week window and so we did it. Yeah!!! We went camping. We (my dad and I) found a beautiful spot with a river that ran right next to our camp site. It was great. We hiked around, climbed trees, played in the river, and had a great time. There were some ( a ton) of meat bee's though and they were a pain but we endured and had and enjoyable time getting away from everything. Papa even played skipbo with the kids. That's amazing in and of itself. California was nice and it was so great to be with my parents. We were able to go to the Schmoekels to swim and they have a great backyard. We played outside on grass of all things and it was so wonderful. Thanks mom and dad.

1 comment:

mariann and Tory said...

That sounds like sooo much fun!! I know what you mean about grass!!! I miss green lushus grass!!!