Monday, November 9, 2009

Funny things

So a couple of things that stand out in my head are these:

Austin was playing the WII and on it there is a boxing game. So he's moving around like crazy punching the air and yelling "Apricot, Apricot, Apricot!" I thought what is he talking about. So I said Austin what are you saying? Again he says, "Apricot, Apricot!" Austin, do you mean upper cut upper cut. It was great! I still laugh.

Next Morgan rarely does things that are blog funny. But this one is great and she begged me not to blog about it. But I have to so that I can remember it. She was getting ready for Ashdon's birthday blowing up balloons. and I was up here on the computer trying to find a good cake to do for his first birthday. She come's up and says, "mom, the balloons aren't staying up in the air like they are supposed to." It's a good thing she has brown hair.

Ashdon nods yes and it's so cute! He is just so fun and so cute and makes me laugh all of the time but it's hard to explain. He loves the trampoline and his siblings.

Aden is currently hunting and was so excited when papa called and asked him to come out early with my brothers. That is a big compliment to Aden. It's means that they like him and I am so grateful.

Maryn is my shadow. I'm cooking dinner and she comes in and says, "Mom, what are we cooking." Then she plops onto the counter and tries to help. After church yesterday she came home with Adam and they got home first. I come in and she says, "Mom, we beat ya! Woo Hoo!" I then asked, "How did you beat me!" She says, "Easily!"

No comments: