Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blogs

Blogs are wonderful but man are they time consuming. And taking the time to look through all of the ones that I like takes even more time. But I can not help myself. I have to see who's changed there's or who's added to there's. It's so much fun. Well this week in preschool we did a fun experiment with Density and colors. We put food coloring in oil, alcohol and water. Then we added them together and watched what happened. My friend extended it further and put things in the different liquids to see which one would sink/float. How smart. I love teaching preschool. It is a lot of fun. I get to do all of the fun things I've wanted to do with my kids but never took the time to do it. Now I have to and I just think it is wonderful. And the best thing is the kids are learning and they have no idea that they are. It is just great.

This past week was interesting. Austin decided to throw up and it wouldn't be so bad if he would make it to the toilet. But I spent 2 hours trying to get chocolate pudding (that's what he ate right before) out of the carpet and it is still stained. I used everything I could think of to no avail. He was really funny because he'd be so thirsty and want a drink so bad that he'd drink to much and sure enough up it would come. He finally realized that he could only drink a little bit at a time but even then he would still over do it. To top it all off this had to happen when adam was out of town. And Maryn got some of my lip gloss that has a pink tint to it and decided to poor that onto the carpet. I swear why we even have carpet is beyond me.

Austin was saying nightly prayers and he was saying thank you for the new presidency, President Monson (which just seems so weird to say), Elder Eyring, and Elder uchfart, I was cracking up during the prayer. I had the giggles so everything after that just seemed to be hilarious. I love those times. I don't think any of the kids even new what I was laughing about.

Lately I haven't been holding Maryn as much mostly because I'm tired of it so I just let her hang on my legs and cry. Well after a while she will now go to morgan or aden to have them hold her and it makes her feel better. I should have let them be more involved along time ago.

Good news I have finished my rag rug. It only took me 2 maybe 3 years. But now it is finished and I am so glad to not have that hanging over my head. So now my project can be just scrapbooking which I love. The kids were looking through there books and Austin asked why his only had such little pages. Needless to say I need to catch up on his so that he doesn't feel left out.

4 comments:

Chels said...

Elder Uchfart!! That is hilarious! Kids keep life entertaining, that's for sure!!

Unknown said...

Hey...Greg (the professional carpet cleaner ;)) said to try oxyclean if you haven't! If not...he said he would drive down to Henderson to clean it for you...at the cost of only like $300 dollars (gas for the van)! Sounds like a deal huh! Greg passed the physical and is now doing the background interview and polygraph! That last tests that he has before they check his background to hire him on! Anyway...hopefully you can get that lovely stain out!

Chelsi said...

What a fun experiment--I want to try it, but I guess I should wait until Brigitta gets home and share it with her, right? Kids Austin's age are so funny! They say the greatest things and they don't even realize it. It's awesome!

Traci said...

You have been tagged. Just look at my blog and answer the questions. Good luck!