Thursday, February 14, 2008

TAG!

I guess I've been tagged. So here goes nothing.

What is his full name? Adam Cumming Marchant

How long have you been married? 10 years

Who eats more sweets? It depends on what kind of sweets. I love cakes, pastries, breads, things of that nature but Adam is a sucker for most anything sweet. However, if a cake is left here during the day he'll be lucky to get any when he gets home for dinner.

Who said I love you first? You'll have to ask Adam I have a horrible memory.
How old is he? 32.

Who is taller? He is.

Who is smarter? He is, just ask our kids.

Who can sing better? That depends on who you ask. I would have to say we both sing exceptionally well.

Who does the laundry? Well he is supposed to but it hasn't been happening since we moved to Las Vegas.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who mows the lawn? He does.

Who cooks dinner? I do.

Who drives? We both do.

Who is more stubborn? He is.

Who kissed who first? I did, I had to I was leaving Cedar to go back to school and I couldn't wait.

Who asked who out? We were set up on a blind get together.

Who has more siblings? We both have the same amount.

Who wears the pants? It depends on what, but mostly me.

Happy day babe!

I tag Chelsea Jones, Chelsi Mcgee, Sabrina, Jaelyn

3 comments:

Chels said...

I got your tag and posted it on my blog!

Kamille said...

I just finished that tag. And I got tagged by my sis. in-law w/ another one. Seriously? Seriously. Nice work on posting more than once a year! XOXOXOXOX

The Jones' said...

Sorry Kollen, I'm not pro at this yet and have no idea how to post that. Hopefully I'll figure it out cause it seems fun!