Sunday, February 24, 2008

St. Valentine Comes Again




So Aden is starting to question St. Valentine. He says, it sounds like you guys just do it. Then the next day he told all of his friends and what he got. He comes home and says Mom, St. Valentine didn't visit anyone in my class. I said well that's because they don't believe in him and he can't come to anyone who doesn't believe in him. The kid we took home says, I believe in him now. He brings toys. Aden says, " To bad you have to wait a whole year for him to come." Hopefully he forgets. The kids love there little surpises. We made sugar cookies as well and unfortunately I ate most of them. I just couldn't keep my hands out of them. Adam makes the best sugar cookies even better than lofthouse. We also made heart shaped crayons, too. It was a fun valentines.

No comments: