Friday, March 13, 2009

People Suck

This post is for me to vent and for my family and friends who want to see my deep dark side. I am so angry and hurt. I bent over backwards for a lady and she screwed me and played like she had no idea. What the heck is a matter with people and why do I have to be so nice. Why, why, why!!! I'm grateful to Heavenly Father for amazing control. Control over emotions, feelings, temper and the desire to spout so many bad words and hurl them at this lady and not doing it. I would hate myself after and could get me into a lot of trouble but then I stew over it for days wishing I would have said what was on my mind. But all in all I know that it would make no difference. People justify in there own minds that they are right. I hope she enjoys hell. Apart of me does and then oddly enough the other part of me hopes and wishes that she finds peace, love, and happiness and that the money she took from me will help her out. I hate that I have compassion for her but I love that I have compassion for her. How can I feel two ways and it depends on the time of day as to which feeling is stronger. I'm grateful to Heavenly Father who loves me enough to give me the gift of control, love, and compassion. But the natural man in me wants to fight it and hate her. Over all I know that if I saw her I would still smile and I would still say hello because I am just that way. And dadgummit I'm glad I'm that way for the most part. Just so some of you know we got sued. And the judge could have cared less about anything we said and awarded her. And she knew, because it was explained to her several times but of course she claims she didn't know and the contract was crappy so that's our bad and boy are we paying for it and it didn't even matter that we had a witness nothing mattered. All I know is that Adam and I have worked our butts off for everything we have. We are honest to a fault, honest in our dealings, we pay our debts and obligations and everything we have we have worked for. Nothing has been handed to us. We can attend the temple worthily and partake of the blessings there. We have a wonderful, beautiful family, great healthy kids. And despite everything I am happy and I'm still smiling, and I'm still so greatful to the lord for the many blessings he's given to me because I have so much more than most. I love the Lord, My Heavenly Father, the gospel, my husband, my kids, my family, my friends and sometimes when it's all said and done my trials (not right now but I know that I'll look back on this some day and say wow we made it through that can you believe it).

8 comments:

Taylor and Heidi Moore said...

I feel so bad for you guys Kollen. That sucks so bad that someone would take advantage of you guys!

Chels said...

That sucks so bad. I'm sorry for whatever happened. Your attitude is great though!

TisforTonya said...

YOU are awesome... unfortunately you're right - some people do suck... and because of them life isn't what it ought to be for people who are trying so hard - because if people were rewarded for their hearts and their intent... well, you guys would have a couple vacation homes in all the best get-aways in the world and rotten sucky people would get judges that laugh at their ridiculous antics.

Your compassion is amazing, and because that's what makes you awesome I applaud you...

Chelsi said...

I couldn't believe it when Kamille told me the judge found in favor of her. I am so sorry! You certainly don't deserve that. Hang in there--we love you!

Traci said...

You are such an example of a great attitude. I am sorry for whatever has happened. Some people just suck!

Kamille said...

People do suck. You somehow found a way to be grateful in the midst of being screwed, and for that, you are awesome. I wish that when I vented about things I didn't care for it looked half as kind as that. Spence tells me that he has to check my venting blogs to find out what he's in trouble for. Anyway, I heart you. And always will (dark chocolate layers and all).

KA said...

Absolutely NOT fair. The only justice is to know that if she is the kind of person that is dishonest and hurtful to others then she will be met with that in return time and time again. While this gets to be one of your few and far between encounters. I feel your pain, we've been hit by an unfounded lawsuit before too.

mariann and Tory said...

That was aweful and we were sick just replaying it over in our minds! You guys are amazing and kudos for looking for the slivers of sunlight...someday soon it will be sunny weather for you guys and you will look back on this and be amazed at how far you have gone...at least thats what I keep telling myself! Keep your heads up and smile...your awesome!