Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Explorer of the Month

Each teacher gets to pick one kid for Explorer of the month. Morgan got chosen. She was so excited. Congratulations Morgan! We are so proud.

Aden kept saying, "I don't get it, I do everything right, I pay attention, do my work and I never get chosen for Explorer of the Month. I just don't get it." He didn't even tell her congratulations I don't think. Then she left her medal (they get a really neat medal too not just a peace of paper) in the classroom and asked Ms. Wiatt if she could go get it. Well Aden was so put out that Morgan made him wait in the hot sun. He came home, "I'm so mad at Morgan, she made me wait in the hot, hot sun for 10 minutes just to go back and get her thing. She could have gotten it tomorrow but instead she wanted to make me wait in the hot sun." He's

1 comment:

mariann and Tory said...

Hmmm...sounds like someone is a little medal envy! That is halarious!!