Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Making Lemonade out of Lemons

Life is fun when you're poor. We can find amusement out of anything. Even a backyard full of rocks, sharp and pointy, can be fun. First the kids use the rocks for baseballs and hit them with an oar. But recently they decided to find some soot and play in that.



Ashdon is climbing the stairs now.


The kids recently were allowed to do voice over's like their dad. He got the snowball out (microphone) and let them read lines into it. If I knew how to put sound bytes into this blog I'd add them here but I can't so to bad for you. It was great and the kids enjoyed hearing their voices. It's funny that now because we don't have tape recorders they don't have the opportunity to hear themselves. So this was their first time and Aden was wigging out about his.

Austin is doing amazingly well with his reading. I'm enjoying seeing his progress.

There's another new post down below as well so read on.

1 comment:

Kamille said...

I just cry when I read your posts. I miss you that much. And to think, my kids could be in the back yard getting dirty with your kids. Or you kids could be putting out a lemonade stand with my kids. Or we could be having a 4th of July picnic together. Wah!