Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm famous

Well I've had my 15 seconds of fame. I was on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric actually it was just some news lady who did all of the work. Anyways you can go take a look for yourself on
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/eveningnews/main3420.shtml go down to milk jugs get a makeover. Then I got to talk to the Marketing Director Dan and I asked him if the cows were given RBST hormones (he had no idea what I was talking about) but he called the vice president of Sam's Club and asked her. Just so you all know they don't. So that was exciting. Now I wish I would have put makeup on and maybe wore something different but I didn't know I was going to be on national TV I may have thought twice about it had i have known.

12 comments:

Chelsi said...

Congratulations on your spot in the news! I am so excited to check it out. And, good job looking out for those hormones. :o)

Chelsi said...

Okay--I just checked it out and you looked great and sounded great. Yeah, Kollen!

John and Marissa said...

You looked like a natural up there...not nervous or anything! Great job! ;)

Chels said...

You looked great! Good job staying cool and collected! I would have stammered and blushed. LOL!

Dana Marchant said...

Shutup! That is so cool! I was very impressed with that stunning camera performance!! How cool....

mariann and Tory said...

I watched it last night! It was so awesome! Now I no a celbrity! How sweet is that!

Unknown said...

That's AWESOME! My cousin is famous! That is hilarious! I love the laugh...it is contagious! PS...I would love to come take pictures of your adorable babe when he decides to grace us with his presence!

LeAnn said...

How fun! You were good.

Sabrina said...

AWESOME!!! I love Mirin in the background. I'd say you still have about ten seconds left of your fifteen minutes.

Sabrina said...

In that comment I got seconds and minutes confused or something, I am not sure what. I blame it on being pregnant and crazy, hopefully you can relate.

The Kennedy Family said...

I think you did a fabulous job. What the heck were they doing in Las Vegas at Sam's Club anyway? Totally random and weird!

The Vegas Veenendaal's said...

What the heck? I didn't even know about that! You looked and sounded great! How funny that they were in Las Vegas.