Monday, July 7, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures






Well I've finally had a few moments to get the ultrasound pictures on to the computer. Can you tell what the last picture is a picture of? You would think that by the fifth kid it would be no big deal but each one is something special and something new. He seems to be developing well and for that I am very grateful. I feel him kicking all of the time now which for those of you who know me well know that that is a very good thing. All of the kids have felt him move too and everytime Aden gives me a hug he says I can't feel the baby (as if the baby is constantly moving). Austin is constantly touching my stomach in hopes of feeling the baby as well. I'm enjoying being pregnant with my kids older so that they can remember the little things like the babies movement. I'm sure what will stand out most in their memories is that mom is just a real big witch (and a b could be substituted and fit just as well right now). I don't think I'm that bad but I'm not about to ask either.

3 comments:

Chels said...

Those are great pics, they are so clear. How exciting for you. The kicking and moving is something I really miss. It's such a neat thing!

Kamille said...

Hoorah for you and your ability to repopulate the world with boys. Maybe it's a superpower I'll just never have. I love you and I'm glad you are enjoying this pregnancy. You deserve it.

mariann and Tory said...

I have never seen a boys thingy on an ultrasound pic! It was hard not to giggle!:)heeheee! I no I am imature!