Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yuck!

This week has been a one of cleanliness. We have washed all the sheets everyday. Due to the fact that some of us have been throwing up. It's been the weirdest flu ever. One day you have it and the next you don't. So we've been shut up the whole week except for friday when we ventured out to someone's house thinking we were all good. Well let's just say we were not. So now we have been flu free for 48 hours and hopefully that is long enough because i am tired of being a shut in. I had the flu as well which was awful but Adam took a day off and took care of everything. I'm so glad because I was able to rest today I finally feel like I'm back to somewhat normal. One thing I've found out is the baby in my belly is very active. Try throwing up while literally being kicked all over inside. As well as having an upset stomach and being kicked. It's an interesting experience. Anyways, I hope I've successfully grossed most of you out. One day this week Austin burst into my room with his big blue eyes sparkling, and his big huge grin, arms spread out wide and yelled surprise. Then came and jumped on my bed and said I love you mom and gave me a hug and a kiss. That's just austin so great. Adam and I find it funny that Maryn's first full sentence and has been for a while now, "I want foooood!" We hear that a lot through out the day. Aden is starting to grow up and it's weird. One thing though is his new phase of rough housing is very frustrating. All of the kids are hurt through out the day not because he's trying to be mean just because he's to physical with them. Morgan is going through a phase of wanting to have fun hair. Luckily she doesn't mind doing it herself sometimes. Unfortunately she doesn't mind doing it herself sometimes. (if you understand my meaning)

1 comment:

mariann and Tory said...

Ahhh...the lovely rough phase! Makayla went through that and it was so hard not to be mad because she wasn't trying to be ruff...just didn't no her own strength!
Sorry you were sick! That is no fun, especially when pregers! Austin is so cute! He has just got to make your day huh?
Did Adam tell you we made scotcheroos the other day with frosted flakes? Hmmmm....I wouldn't try it!